Covid 19 Update
- All of our boxes are still available for purchase and will provide a much-needed dose of positivity to peoples homes.
- Any existing orders unable to be fulfilled owing to issues of supply or delivery will be fully refunded.
- We will continue to monitor government guidelines and best practices to ensure everyone involved remains safe.
- I DID IT! is working from home, but that won't affect our customer service to you.
- Public Health England has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. We will continue to closely monitor all government and Public Health England advice on this matter and will immediately inform our customers of any changes.
- I DID IT! uses Royal Mail for deliveres, who are doing everything they can to provide an efficient service. If your deliveries are slightly late, please be patient as the demand for home deliveries has increased dramatically since the virus announcements.
- If you would like to donate a box to a vulnerable person or a key NHS worker, then please contact us at email@example.com